Controlled by German TÜV
Beside the matched optics of the bgm PRO shockers, this set offers built in second to none dampening function and comfort.
The shockers are completely adjustable. Rebound and compression dampening are separately adjustable by 12(rear) and 16(front) stages. The spring preload is stageless adjustable.
So they can easily and perfectly be adjusted to your riding style and payload. The main focus of research and development work was to achieve a sporty, firm suspension without loosening on the comfort.
The chosen materials assure longevity and perfect working action. To minimize the friction the surface of every single part is painstakingly machined. The massive rod and the bench face are micro machined and plateau honed.
- Massive CNC body, anodized
- Made of high-strength alloy for light weight
- Large compensating reservoir direct at the main body
- Compression and rebound dampening separately adjustable
- Rebound dampening 12(rear) and 16(front)-stage adjustment
- Compression dampening 12(rear) and 16(front)-stage adjustment
- Massive 13.5 mm con rod
- Stageless spring preload adjustment
- Easy to fit
- bgm quality assured
Shock rear -BGM PRO SC/ R12, 330mm- Vespa PX80, PX125, PX150, PX200, T5 125cc, Vespa Rally180 (VSD1T), Vespa Rally200 (VSE1T), Sprint150 (VLB1T), TS125 (VNL3T), GT125 (VNL2T), GTR125 (VNL2T), V50, PV, ET3